Have you ever been in a small, closed off area and just had to fart? Even If it is quiet and no one hears, others with you can still smell it. The worst part is when they can actually hear it and they know that it came from you.
It is not only embarrassing but it could also be a health problem. You may also be wondering why you fart so often. Sometimes it is beyond your control. So what can you do about it? What you should do first is answer the question why do you fart in the first place.
So, Why Do You Fart?
One thing you need to remember that passing gas is a natural thing and you should not be embarrassed about it. However, there are a number of things that can cause you to fart frequently.
- It could be possible that you are lactose intolerant which causes a lot of excess gas and could be causing you to pass gas more frequently.
- You may have eaten a certain type of food that is not agreeing with the bacteria in your intestinal tract. You will the feel overwhelming excess gas and have a problem keeping it in.
- There may be a lot of bacteria in your colon region. This bacteria helps to break down your food but can also cause you excess gas and bloating.
- If you swallow too much air when you are drinking a carbonated beverage too fast this can cause you to feel an intense amount of gas.
- Smoking can put more air into your body than usual and has the ability to make you feel gassy. If gas builds up into your intestines there are only a couple ways that it can get out. This could also be what causes you excess gas as well as bloating.
There are also certain foods that not only make you fart but also make them smell bad. Foods that contain a lot of sulfur such as meat, cheese, eggs, cabbage, and various other vegetables tend to make farts smell bad. But not every fart smells bad, sometimes your body just wants to get rid of odorless gases.
How Can You Control Your Farts?
There are a number of things that you can do to keep yourself from passing gas as frequently. Many of the foods and drinks that you put in your body have the ability to cause you to feel gassy and bloated.
Cutting some of these substances out of your life will be extremely beneficial when cutting gas out of your life.
- If at all possible you need to avoid sugars as much as you can. When the sugar gets broken down by the bacteria which means more gas is released into the intestines. This also includes anything with lactose or sorbitol.
- Carbonated beverages tend to cause more gas than normal. Carbonation causes your intestines to fill with air. Beer will also cause you to fart more frequently. Carbonated beverages contain a high amount of high glycemic carbohydrates which plays a huge role in sending gas to your digestive system.
- Cut starchy foods out of your life for good. Starch has the ability to release gas into the intestines when it is digested. Rice is okay to eat, but most other starches are very hard on your intestines.
- Probiotic supplements contain healthy bacteria as well as yeasts. They have health benefits and keep balance the bacteria that is in your gut.
- Chewing gum causes you to fart and burp more frequently than usual. Cutting this out of your life will help you fart less.
- You should also quit smoking. The more air that is put into the body the more you fart.
If you have a tendency to pass gas which has a bad smell there may be something wrong with your digestive tract. If you feel that it is a serious problem you should consult your doctor right away.
Making some healthy changes in your life could be the key to farting less and feeling less embarrassed when you do. There are also over-the-counter products that can help you with this problem. But you should try changing your diet first.
Recommended products to stop Farting FAST