We love hearing from like minded people who have a passion for sharing useful information to the public in health and wellness.
If you are a health and wellness coach, yoga teacher, meditation teacher, healer, personal trainer, fitness expert, doctor, researcher, health care professional or a knowledgeable and passionate blogger we would love to hear from you!
Guest Posting Requirements for Lifestyle Munch
- We accept high quality UNIQUE content that focuses on delivering value to our readers. We aim for posts that are anywhere between 600 to 1,500 words in length. Please keep in mind that if it is a recipe post you will not need to adhere to a word count.
- If you haven’t already done so please sign up for a gravatar account using your primary email address and upload an image of yourself here: https://en.gravatar.com/ this is so that we can easily link your bio with an image of yourself.
- Your content has to be UNIQUE that you have written especially for Lifestyle Munch and cannot be found on any other blogs or websites including your own blog.
- We accept images along with your post, if you cannot find an image we will provide you with one. Please send through these photos as separate attachments when you contact us via email. If you would like to post a recipe please send a high quality image along with your post.
- We need an image of yourself and a short bio of around 1-3 lines explaining what you are all about – within this bio please feel free to link to your blog/website (1 link only) and include your social media profiles as you wish (Facebook & Twitter only please). 1 author bio only if you submit more than 1 article your bio will be the same. ALL LINKS WILL BE NOFOLLOW
- Each post is allowed up to two links, these links should link out to authoritative sites to help reiterate or emphasize your article. Please do not link to non related spammy websites or blogs and NO affiliate links – we double check the links you provide us and remove links as we see fit.
- Your post must be submitted in a Word Document.
- Your post has to fit in with the content theme of our site around health and wellness and related topics.
- We will not accept any guest posts from writers who do not write about health and wellness related topics under any circumstances.
- We will not accept posts that have grammatical mistakes and spelling errors, please ensure that your post has been corrected to an exceptional standard, this looks good for you and works wonders for your credibility.
- All links will be NoFollow. we want you to write for us because you want to and love to write, not writing simply for SEO link building purposes.
- On occasions we will add our own internal links pointing to other articles on the site as well as OUR affiliate links to your article.
IMPORTANT: We do not entertain articles purely for your SEO benefit and they will be refused, so don’t waste your time submitting to us.
Our contributors have great success here at Lifestyle Munch. They get offered book deals, speaking opportunities, and teaching gigs. They’ve also attracted more clients, booked coaching jobs, and grown their brands, simply by writing great posts that got people interested in what they had to say.
Once a week we will pick out one or two posts that will have paid promotion via Facebook, so there is a chance that your post just might go VIRAL!
Interested? Please drop an email to with the subject line “I want to become a contributor” and someone will be in touch.